We hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
We are happy to announce we will be returning to our full office hours on Monday, June 1.
Your health and safety is of the upmost importance to us.
Please note the following measures to help support your wellbeing during your visit to our office:
• We ask that anyone who has been out of country recently or has potential COVID-19 symptoms (fever, coughing, shortness of breath, chest pain) not come to the office. If symptoms arise on the day of your session, you can cancel without incurring a late cancellation fee.
• Please limit your time in the waiting room by remaining in your car until your appointment time.
• Please come alone to your appointment unless your companion(s) are taking the appointment with you. Any necessary accompanying person should join the appointment in the client’s office or wait in their car, not stay in the waiting room.
• We ask that you limit restroom visits to urgent use only.
• Clients are required to put on a mask before entering the main office for the protection of staff, and to keep a mask on during the session to protect subsequent clients. I will be wearing a mask as well for your protection. If you cannot wear a mask for reasons of health or comfort, or if you need or prefer to meet at a distance, sessions are offered via Zoom (which includes an audio and video recording).
Our office staff have implemented the following procedures during this time:
• They have removed many of the chairs in the waiting room to create 2 metres of space in between each.
• They have removed magazines, books and toys from the waiting room.
• Floor decals and signage will be present to support social distancing.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the building.
• Staff are disinfecting the waiting room at the end of each day.
On the day of your visit:
• We will call to confirm you are feeling well and have a mask to wear to your appointment.
• We will give you directions to the office, so that you can enter without having to spend time in the waiting area.
• Our office will be disinfected between each client visit for your protection.
Thank you for your cooperation and support! We look forward to seeing you.
If you have any questions or concerns about visiting our offices, please don’t hesitate to call Bonita at 250-863-5505. Bookings are being taken now for the month of June.