Illness is an often unexpected, even frightening, disruption to our lives. Illness can arrive suddenly, shaking our conﬁdence in our well-being and in our ability to cope.
However, sickness and injury when viewed positively can bring up important lessons about how well we deal with change, with a sudden dependency on others, and with our ability to be patient in our new-found circumstances.
As a medical intuitive, I use my empathic skills to understand at a cellular level what messages your body is communicating. Often, there is an emotional component or a core pattern that is being highlighted during the process of illness.
In my experience working with clients facing depression, anxiety, heart disease, back injuries, cancer, and other conditions, my aim is to offer emotional support, a sense of relief from pain, and most importantly, an understanding of the lessons being offered through illness.
My work is complementary to your medical team, as I offer tools to cope with your situation, and an understanding of the deeper meaning of your malady.
Whether an ailment is a small turn in the road for you, or your ﬁnal journey, I encourage you to make the most of this opportunity to learn about yourself, to understand the purpose behind your condition, and to feel completely supported as I offer my services and refer you to a network of supportive practitioners who can address your speciﬁc needs. My methods are designed to support your medical treatment – not replace it.
Come to me for Counselling/Coaching if you want to:
- Understand the root cause of your illness
- Address core patterns highlighted by your condition
- Learn coping techniques for facing sickness and terminal illness
- Have counselling for loved ones affected by your condition
- Receive support in hospice and at home
- Receive helpful suggestions and referrals to support your care
Come to me for PSYCH-K if you want to:
- Discover and transform core patterns highlighted by illness
- Address fears around sickness, death and dying
- Develop greater conﬁdence, self-esteem and self-love
Come to me for Yoga if you want to:
- Loosen tight muscles and release fascia
- Tune into your body’s needs
- Discover relaxation and meditation through the body
- Feel energized and calm
- Tone and strengthen your body
- Recover gently from injury
Bonita Summers is a professional psychic life and business coach and counsellor serving Kelowna, Peachland, Lake Country, Penticton, the Okanagan and internationally by phone, Skype, Google Hangout, or at her ofﬁce at 101-346 Lawrence Avenue, Kelowna, BC. Flexible hours by appointment.